I’m an Ember.js Core Team member. At work and at home, I try to build a better web for all of us.
- Founder, 201 Created
- Developer, Harvest
- Tech Lead, Give Real
- Developer, ICA Informatics
- Developer, Acolyte Technologies
Open Source and other projects
- Mobiledoc, A WYSIWYG editor SDK and file format for authoring rich content
- Ember.js Core Team
- Torii, authorization & authentication APIs for Ember.js apps
- Play Hangman as an experiment to learn Ember.js
- Spinto, launched in April 2012, helping developers and content editors work together
- Barron, a resource locking API for Ruby and the command-line
- Give for Music, where we raised over $1000 to fight drought in Africa
- Thebes, a Spinx config generator for Rails
- RankedModel, a row sorting library built for Rails 3+ on ARel
- PushpinWeb won a prize at the first NYC BigApps competition
- Liquidware, and several other commerce sites for them as a co-founder
- ShardTheLove, a database sharding library we used in production at Give Real
- Scenestr, a tour mapping site scraping MySpace (now defunct)
- Tables on Cows, a popular & fast MooTools table sorting library
- OpenEMR, a popular Open Source medical records application still popular in 2016. Initially authored in 1999 as part of our high school “start up” Synitech.
About a million years ago I went to school for music and recording, then worked in mastering. I still muck around with it. I also wrote for Southeast Performer Magazine.
I’ve lived in Nashville, Brooklyn, Santa Barbara, Grenada, and Berlin. I love espresso, let’s get some.